Our range of products comprise of Organic & Eco friendly textiles and clothing following fair trade practices. We endorse goods of Indian origin and hence our products showcase the tradition, skill, and culture of India.
We adhere to use only natural, organic & eco friendly raw material which makes ‘VJE’ an environment friendly organization. VJE adheres to strict guidelines in the selection process of its manufactures and vendors. Our partners are compliant with various certifications.
How we work ?
- Sample and collection preparation, as per customer’s requirements.
- Providing right suppliers suitable for the price and product range.
- Getting price offers and negotiation for targets.
- Fabric approvals in terms of customer’s requirement’s.
- Pattern check, cutting, inline, sewing and final inspection.
- Handling transportation and logistics.
- Controlling shipment documents and delivery status.
Our approved facilities deliver a wide range of knitted fabrics. These include French Terry, jersey, jacquards, interlock, pique, rib and auto stripes, in cotton and cotton blends, using low to high yarn counts.
1. Spinning- 300 mt/month
2. Knitting- 200 mt/month
3. Yarn dye- 100 mt/month
4. Fabric dyeing- 200 mt/month
Our approved facilities can process cotton, linen fabric, rayon and blends. These range from lightweight tops fabric to heavy bottoms fabric. A variety of finishes are produced such as standard finishes like mercerization, brushing and peaching and also highly specialized finishes such as easy-care, wrinkle-free, and silky finish.
1. Weaving- 1.5 million mt/month
2. Dyeing- 1.1 million mt/ month
3. Printing- 700 mt/month
We offer the latest wash expertise and can carry out wash developments from basic denims to innovative fabrics. Our expertise also lays in manufacturing quality bedsheets and towels. We believe in constantly updating research and development to work with the latest and environment-friendly technology procedures.
Our product capabilities include: Shirts, Denims, Twill bottoms, Soft woven, and Knitwear.
1. Sewing- 400,000 garment’s/ month
2. Embroidery- 600,000 pcs/ month
3. Finishing & packing- 400,000 pcs/ month